Latest news and developments
For photos from current and past seasons visit our pool on Flickr!
The 2014 Committee
Luke Stevenson - Chairman
Documents for download
2014 Championship Rounds
The Championship Dates for 2014 are as follows:
- 11th – 13th April : Big Bang, Santa Pod Raceway
- 18th – 20th April : Festival of Power, Santa Pod Raceway
- 3rd – 5th May : Spring Speed Nationals, Shakespeare County Raceway
- 28th – 29th June : Summer Nationals, Santa Pod Raceway
- 18th – 20th July : Bug Jam, Santa Pod Raceway
- 23rd – 25th August : Open Sport Nationals, Shakespeare County Raceway
- 20th – 21st September : National Finals, Santa Pod Raceway
Each competitors best 6 rounds will count towards the National Championship.
There is a 100 point bonus for attending the first event.
There is a 100 point bonus for attending the final event.
There is a 100 point bonus for attending 6 events in the season.
Each competitor is required to take part in a minimum of three rounds to qualify for the Championship
Each competitor is required to compete at both venues to qualify for the championship.
Sponsor logos must be displayed in order to be eligible for any prize fund money.
In addition the club will have display stands/space at the following events:
GTI Spring Festival
Uk Cal Look Drag Day
European Bug In
To name a few!
2014 Championship Points